Community Safety Tips
Hall County does not have an active Neighborhood Watch Program; however, we are grandfathered into the program. We are allowed to keep our current signs posted.
Everyone can help prevent Crime in our Community.
ALWAYS BE AWARE OF ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS OR ANYONE YOU DON’T KNOW!
Question them or if you feel the situation is dangerous CALL 911 immediately! If you see Trespassers at our Amenities, CALL 911 and ask the police to come and remove them from our property.
Community Safety Tips:
Vehicle Crime Prevention Tips
- Keep the doors to your vehicle locked whenever it is unoccupied.
- Do not leave any items of value in your vehicle. If you must leave valuables in the car, lock them in the trunk and out of sight.
- Do not leave your vehicle running while you enter a store to pay for gas.
- Never leave your keys in the vehicle.
- Always try to park your vehicle in an area that is well lighted.
- Do not allow anyone to borrow your vehicle unless you know and trust them.
- Park your vehicle in your locked garage whenever possible.
- When walking to or from a location, take the most direct route possible.
- If at all possible, never walk alone.
- Do not walk in secluded areas or hang out in unoccupied or abandoned buildings or places.
- Do not accept rides from, or offer rides, to people you do not know.
- Do not open the door for anyone, unless you know them personally. If the person does not leave, advise them you will call the POLICE. Do not let them into your home. Call 911 immediately.
- Do not carry large amounts of cash or wear a lot of jewelry.
- Make sure your wallet or purse is carried in a manner that will make it difficult for someone to grab.
- Do not count your money in public. Do not leave your purse unattended in a public place or in your vehicle.
- Always be aware of your surroundings and the activity going on around you. If something is wrong or you do not like the situation, remove yourself from the situation immediately.